Advice For Selling
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
As a vendor you can expect a high level of service from Gordon and Ross as your brokers, including:
- Vendor reports detailing all buyer contact and responses to your advertising.
- Clear communication with personal contact and honest feedback throughout the selling process.
- The opportunity to promote the sale of your business through all the major websites and for accommodation businesses, through our popular in-house newsletter with our database of over 2000 potential buyers.
- Considered advice and access to LINK’s significant market data and analysis and LINK international offices.
- Confidential handling of your business with a high level of integrity for all parties.
Listing your property with us will ensure your property has the widest possible coverage on one the most widely accessed website in the world.
The LINK website attracts every potential buyer in the country, and beyond! Gordon and Ross have a regional office in Napier and a special focus in Hawke’s Bay, but they are expert business brokers who sell anywhere – with listings and sales far and wide - from Queenstown, Porirua, Whanganui, Paihia, Coromandel, central plateau, the widest reaches of the Bay of Plenty and everything in between.
If you are looking for professional brokers who work tirelessly for their vendors, who will list and present your property or business to the market in the best possible way, with the widest coverage and exposure in order to achieve a maximum sale price, in the quickest possible time, then you need to call us today!
From day one, Gordon and Ross like to take control of the selling process by qualifying buyers to determine their level of motivation and very importantly, their financial position and ability to secure necessary funding to the required level for the sale of your business.
They have the expertise, the backing and support of an international franchise, and are aware of the potential pitfalls when dealing with buyers, their accountants and bankers.
Gordon and Ross have established contacts with specific lenders with favourable rates within the finance industry, both with mainstream banks and with 2nd tier lenders, who are familiar with and understand, specific industries. These associations have seen Gordon and Ross close many deals that would otherwise have failed to confirm.
Vendors can be confident that this work behind the scenes ensures greater likelihood that the sale will proceed.